Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well ...

Mom made the news! And it's not good news .... At least in my family fued going on I got an email before I found out on the news! (although I'd not know because they didnt' have video feed or say who it was).

She hit the gas instead of the break ... ran over a tree ... a bike rack and into a light pole!

totalled her car.

her airbags deployed.

She had slowed down enough to park ..and yet accelerated enough to plow over a tree, a bike rack and get the airbags deployed.

YIKES.

Thank GOD there were no children in her pathway!

She will not have enough money to replace the car, so she is carless .... no more wheels. So we do not have to take away the keys.

*whew*

If somehow, she gets restless and tries to get another car, I will get the keys, by hook or by crook, I will. She's already not talking to me over my niece, it can't get any worse.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

My goodness - your family is having a streak of bad luck. Hope all's well that ends well.
More cyber HUGS!!

September 11, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home